Real Estate Guest Posts
Help Each Other & Learn From Each Other Along The Way
We have created a blog for 2 main purposes. Our first purpose is to help real estate investors of all skill levels reach and exceed their goals and our second purpose is to educate homeowners on numerous topics to simplify the selling process.
Guest Posts On Our Real Estate Blog
The reason that we truly love blogs is because it allows us to connect with other real estate experts, real estate agents, real estate investors, attorney's, accountants and all other major influencers in our industry. We have centered our blog around educating 2 distinct groups of people involved in the real estate industry. We have created specific guest post guidelines for our peers to help join our network.
TOPIC AREA #1: Real Estate Investors
AUDIENCE: House Flippers, Wholesalers, Landlording & Rental Properties, Real Estate Deal Analysis & Advice, Business Management, Market Trends & News, Personal Finance & Entreuprenuers
TOPIC AREA #2: Homeowners (RETAIL), Homeowners (MOTIVATED)
AUDIENCE: For Sale By Owner, Foreclosure, Delinquent Taxes, Homeselling Tips, Inheritance, Probate,
IF YOU ARE READING THIS, YOU WANT TO BECOME A PART OF A SMALL GROUP OF ELITE REAL ESTATE INVESTORS (BLOGGERS) & THAT IS WHY WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
1) The Golden Rule: Your content must benefit our audience
2) The content that you create must be of high quality, original and in-depth (we have a 1,000-word minimum - and please avoid the fluff). Keep the content fresh and you will be rewarded
3) You must have your own blog that you are consistently writing on. (possible cross-link promotion; )
4) No copyright is allowed, so make sure you abide by the laws. I think you get the point.
5) We keep the links you add (isn't that nice of us), just make sure they are of quality.
6) Guest authors need to contribute through replies on comments.
7) The post you write for our site must remain unique to our site. If we see that the content is published in multiple areas, you will no longer be able to write for us.
LET'S START THE BLOGGING PROCESS TOGETHER. CAN'T WAIT TO WORK TOGETHER AND LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU SOON