The Top 5 Real Estate Brokers in Syracuse NY
Real Estate agents play an important role in both the buying and selling of properties in Syracuse NY. They say that "5 % of the real estate agents do 95% of the business", so finding a good broker, with good agents is very important. If you are in the market to buy a new home, a good agent will be able to direct you to homes that fit your requirements. They will have great connections in the industry and they should be able to show you deals first. If you are in the process of selling your home, a good real estate agent will have buyers or have good relationships with other brokerages which have buyers that are looking to buy your home. They should be great marketers and be able to dedicate a certain amount of there time to pushing your home on social mediums, websites, blogs etc. They should have a marketing plan that matches your expectations, along with a timetable in which your home will be sold.
" A broker is essentially a real estate agent who has completed additional and more detailed coursework, qualifying them to run their own brokerage firm. As such, a broker usually has a more complete knowledge of real-estate law and more power and responsibility than agents"
So finding a great brokerage with great agents who work for them is crucial for you to achieve the end goal for both you and your family. Be sure to do your research on who you hire, their background and their past success
So who are the top 5 Brokers in Syracuse NY
1) Kirnan Real Estate : This family owned and operated real estate brokerage since 1958 is located in Liverpool NY. They strive on "providing excellent buyer and seller representation throughout Syracuse NY and its surrounding areas". They have experience in all areas of real estate and work with both buyers and sellers.
300 Old Liverpool Rd Liverpool , NY 13088
2) CNY Homes : A full service, independent, real estate brokerage firm specializing in Syracuse and Central New York home sales. Another great local brokerage. They are taking a more current approach to finding home buyers and sellers. They are using their web presence and inbound marketing techniques to bring users towards their business. This is a good sign for all people interested in buying or selling their homes because it shows you, they understand digital and can reach the most people through the web.
2100 East Genesee St Syracuse, New York 13210 (315) 422-0511 Office
3) Keller Williams Realty Syracuse: Another full service brokerage firm focusing on Syracuse NY, especially Onondaga County. They have several real estate agents working under them so you have to be careful on which one you choose. As we all know when you become bigger, it becomes harder to sustain culture & continue to hire great agents.
6872 E. Genesee Street Fayetteville , NY 13066
4) Tucci Realty (Century 21) - Locally owned and operated real estate brokerage in Syracuse NY. They have over 125 combined years of real estate experience. They believe that "With so many real estate agents to choose from, finding the right one to help with the process is very important". They have a great core of agents and more than willing brokers. These people care about you and lover their work. A good brokerage to start your search at.
5863 E Circle Drive #30 Cicero, NY 13039
Phone: (315) 458-9000
5) CNY Agent Team (Realty USA) - A very focused real estate brokerage being led by Robert McTague. They strive on getting there customers there home of their dreams. They have been in the business for a long time and have several years of experience in the industry. They offer a more personalized approach and you will get your agents undivided attention since the brokerage is not the largest. This is all good news. You want an agent/brokerage who is committed to you, not stretched to thin and understands the current/local market.
102 W Seneca Street, Suite 110, Manlius NY 13104
Phone: (315) 882-6610
Choose the right Syracuse NY Brokerage
So now we know exactly what a brokerage is and the important role that they play in getting either the homeowner in Syracuse or seller their end result. I want you guys to remember that there are tens to hundreds of brokerages throughout Onondaga County so be sure to get references from family & friends and begin your interview process early. You would rather spend more time finding the right agent than hire the wrong agent & have your house sit on the market for months (or not find the house of your dreams). The demand for homes in Syracuse NY is not like other parts of the country. With population increasing at a very slow rate and new jobs/businesses not growing the demand for housing in this area is not huge. So find an experienced brokerage, with experienced agents, who are focused on you and accomplishing your end goal.
#1 Home Buyer in Syracuse NY