There is no doubt about it that divorces in Syracuse NY can become very difficult on your family. One of the items that couples end up fighting over is how their assets will be divided. Your home is one of those assets. This process involves lawyers, paperwork and a lot of money. This is where we can help. Most of the time homeowners in this situation just want to sell there house as quickly as possible to either split the profits or move on.
So instead of having to do the necessary chores to get your house ready, list it and wait for it to sell. We will purchase the home from you and close as soon as you would like so you can cross this off your checklist of things to do.
We deal with many homeowners who have inherited a Syracuse home due to a sudden death in the family. Most of the time the individuals that inherit Syracuse NY homes t do not actually want them and if they are held on to for too long they begin causing them serious problems. In most cases these Syracuse NY homes are either paid off or
have a small loan that needs to be paid off but since the house was passed down to them they do not have the extra money to pay for the taxes, insurance and loan coverage. If you happen to be in this situation, please contact us as soon as you can so we can begin the sales process and help you with your inherited Syracuse NY Home
If neither spouse wants to stay in the family home or neither spouse wants to buy the other partner out, you will have to sell your home due to divorce in Syracuse NY. Going through a divorce in Syracuse NY is very difficult for everyone involved, friends, family, and kids. However, when deciding to sell your home try and consider the advantages your home sale will bring.
1) Both spouses will get money to start over. Divorce in Syracuse NY is difficult, but starting over may be best for everyone involved. The proceeds from the sale of your home can you bring you and your spouse the extra money you need to start a new life.
There a couple different ways you can go about selling your home in Syracuse NY due to divorce. You can go the traditional route and list your home with a brokerage/agent, make the necessary repairs and test the market. You can try and sell your home FSBO and see if you can generate the necessary exposure to sell your home. You can sell your home to a Real Estate Solutions Firm for a quick sale.
If you and your spouse can agree to wait for the sale out, make the necessary repairs and test the market- listing your home the traditional route may be the best option for you and your family. If you need to sell your house fast due to divorce in Syracuse NY then selling your home to a Real Estate Solutions Firm may be your best option. These firms will purchase your home in cash, close in as little as 2 weeks and allow you to keep your real estate agent commissions. You will not have to make any repairs to your home and can move on from this divorce in Syracuse NY hassle free.
Looking To Sell Your Home in Syracuse NY Due to Divorce? We Can Help!
HS Property Funds Lets You Sell Your Syracuse NY Home Due To Divorce Hassle Free
You can now avoid all of these hassles with the help of HS Property Funds. We know that this is a difficult time for you and your family. We also understand that your home is a touchy subject during this dispute. As your home is typically the largest asset that needs to be divided and usually the asset that is most difficult to liquidate.
So no need to try and list your home with an agent/broker, give up those commissions, make those pricey repairs or pay the dreaded closing costs. you can just give us a call or fill out our simple form to begin the process. You will have a no obligation cash offer in your hands within 24 hours.
Remember you are not obligated to sell us your house at any point (until you sign the contract), so give us a shot, the worst thing that can happen is you guys say NO. (we will still be friends).
Resources To Help You With Sale Of Your Home After A Divorce
1) Selling The House When You Divorce - Determining which option you want to use when selling and also the requirements for dividing the money after the sale of the home.
2) Divorce And The House - Goes over each step of the process and explains how to handle each stage. Very informative piece for people who are going through a divorce and trying to sell their home.
3) Is It Better To Sell Our House Before Or After Our Divorce - Determine if it is better to sell your house before or after you get a divorce. Learn about the pros and cons of each of the options.
4) What If The House Won't Sell During A Divorce - Alternative options if your home will not sell the traditional route. You will learn about the possibilities of renting, short sales, selling to an investor, buy outs, deed in lieus and foreclosures.
5) Selling To A Real Estate Investor Is Your Best Option - Learn the pros and cons to selling to a real estate investor. Understand what to expect when you contact a real estate investor and how the process works.